Wedding Proposal

Date: 2011-11-11 (Friday)
Location: Deluxcious Hotel & Spa, Penang.

It was a special day in the calendar (with 6 '1's). Treno suggested few days ago that we are going to have a buffet dinner tonight and I was so happy as both of us had been busy on working and had not been having a good dinner for so long.

We went to Deluxcious for a buffet dinner. As an overview, the food choices for buffet is not much, and all comes in small portion, but I like the taste of grilled salmon there :) When I almost full, it was a sudden blackout. A few people walk out from the back with a trolley full with candle, some are singing. At first I taught it was some birthday celebration. But things getting weird when the crew walk towards our direction!

The crew stopped just in front of our dinner table. And one of the member passed a bunch of flower to Treno. Deep inside my heart was telling me something is happening... Treno passed it to me and take out a ring... well, you know what's happening and I guess you know the answer too :$ It was such a complex feeling, so touch, and yet so 'paiseh'!!! I only noticed later that on top of the trolley there is a glass box with few small couple toys inside, all these are self made by Treno :) And... the colleges of Treno are all hiding at the back =.=!!!

The story is not ending here... When we back home, the floor of the living room was full with candles that make up a love shape. Ron, our housemate was there holding a camera >.<!!! The center of it is a present box with a couple bear inside.

It was such a special day! My eyes were full with tears for the whole night...


Please click here to view the photos >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have anything to share?